JOB SUMMARY: In support of the Access Mission and Strategic Commitments, the Navigator – Supportive Housing provides comprehensive wrap-around case management services and works closely with The Connection, Inc. to ensure customer needs are met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DUTIES:
- Provide comprehensive wrap-around case management services
- Develop individualized service plans for each customer within 30 days of admission
- Help clients find safe, affordable, permanent housing
- Conduct weekly home visits
- Help customer to put community supports and benefits in place
- Work closely with The Connection, Inc. to ensure customer needs are met
- Enter all necessary data for all cases into The Connection, Inc.’s system
- Attend all necessary meetings and training offered by The Connection, Inc.
- Maintain client charts and online reporting in COL according to The Connection, Inc. and Access Agency, Inc. policy and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of one (1) years experience with the child welfare system and/or social services working with diverse populations required.
- Effectively works independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well with a diverse group of managers
- Problem solver, solution generator
- Reads and comprehends complex grant documents, program plans and agency policies and procedures.
- Able to transport self as needed to complete essential functions and responsibilities outside of the office.
- Understands and utilizes basic budgeting principles and skills.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs communicate effectively in both the written and spoken word
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Regularly required to: talk, hear and use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Frequently required to: stand and sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(*These demands represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
(*These characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
This position pays the rate of $19.57 per hour. Internal candidates may apply by submitting a letter of intent and updated resume to Danielle Darigan, Supervisor – Supportive Housing for Families at [email protected]